Delusions of Grandeur

Delusions of Grandeur

Random thoughts by Deoris

Thursday, June 06, 2002

Bizarre Quiz of the Day




I am linus

Which Peanuts Character Are You Quiz




I'm starting to wonder when I'll run out of those quizzes. But I was handed a couple more, so keep watching. LOL

RANTS

The Boy. Patrick. I'm just so annoyed and frustrated, it's hard to even write it. There are FOUR days of school left. Guess who isn't going back for any of them because he's disruptive to the class and won't work? Hmmm? That's right. MY BOY.

So, I think we're going to try a little experiment. The Boy will work for his privileges. He will 'work' as a 'maid' (doing assigned tasks like cleaning the bathroom, doing dishes, sweeping, vaccuuming) and earn a set "dollar" amount. That "dollar" amount will go toward his television time, his computer time, and any other activity he wants to do. He will have 'hours' in which to complete the task, and I'll probably have him do schoolwork besides.

Aren't I evil?

The other rant of the day is about Amazons, remarkably enough. One in particular didn't read the post before she typed in her thread. If she had, she probably would have noticed Caesar wasn't anywhere NEAR Rome. Of course, if she'd bothered to look at any of my maps, she'd see Rome is not on the same continent as Themiscyra anyhow. Not that I got it in the right place, I didn't, but I'm a lot closer than she is. Geography is nothing to fear, my dear Toria.

I also got reamed for daring to remind them to post in BOTH forums, because I sent a FORM letter. And then AFTER I sent the letters Queen Jadea is remarking about this 'count' she has to do...which turns out to be the number of times all the Amazons posted this month. Well, that woulda been handier BEFORE I sent them letters, wouldn't it? (She knows. I told her. LOL)

Now I've seen two EVIL posts in the RPF in the last two days, and I can't fix them. Valkyra has the only power for that, and I never know when she's on, or how frequently. Unlike me, she probably has a LIFE somewhere. LOL.

Then I've spent the last two days working on revamping the site a little, tweaking this and mushing that, and EDITING all kinds of biographies. I'm a font of Amazon information right now. I've also learned who can spell, who can form sentences, and who had no idea what a paragraph is! But I'm not tellin'.

RAVES

My baby, Matthew. He's doing SO well in school. He fell asleep in class on Monday, but I've been making sure he's in bed early, and he's been just a champ. He's been getting rave reviews from his teacher that just bring tears to my eyes. (Especially on days when The Boy gets bascially expelled.)

GLITTER! Today in the Women of the World group they shared how to make glitter work. I was so excited! I can make my own signatures now, as well as frames and all kinds of things. It is SO cool, in fact, I've made FIVE signatures for others. :) It's really great to see them sparkling. *WOOO* So, thanks to TAM @ Elegant Expressions for all her instruction.

Well, that's enough for now. Until next time, keep your sword sharp and your bow strung! Herete!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home