Delusions of Grandeur

Delusions of Grandeur

Random thoughts by Deoris

Thursday, May 30, 2002

No bizarre quiz today. Guess I wasn't looking hard enough. But if you want something to do, why not check out Yesterdayland? It's a lot of fun, but you'll probably get a lot lost in your own past. :) Look around for my name, I've a list of favorites and memories, too.

Joined a webring called, Women of the World, a group that celebrates diversity. It's kind of an off-shoot of Women With A Unique Soul, but it's good to get in on the ground floor sometimes, and I think it'll be big once word gets around.

RANTS

Not a lot to rant about again, really. Everything is all beautifully sunny and yet slightly windy. Roses are blooming in the front yard, finally, although I'm sorry to see my lilacs vanishing. But it's a great day all around, I'm losing the weight slowly but I can see it going, I exercised, and I'm feeling all creative. Man, I love spring days.

RAVES

Love the whole PSP tutorial. That's going very well for me. Mind, I'm doing the exercises for week five, and it's still week one. LOL. But it's a great program. I used in conjunction with my IC program, and they melded very well. Made some great little sig's for WotW welcoming committee, which I joined. I like it when people sign my guestbook and visit my site. :)

Well, not a lot else to say today. LOL Guess I'll go make something else!


Until next time, keep your sword sharp and your bow strung! Herete!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home