Delusions of Grandeur

Delusions of Grandeur

Random thoughts by Deoris

Monday, June 03, 2002

Bizarre Quiz of the Day






which children's storybook character are you?

this quiz was made by colleen




RANT

Well, in case you were following the saga that is my neighbor, I did talk to Donin yesterday. He said I was being 'territorial' (meaning jealous), but I still think it's a matter of respect. But whatever. He said he wouldn't do that again, anyhow. And I'm not going to agree to it anymore, either.

RAVES

Small moment to LARF @ Television Without Pity (TWOP). If you watch ANYTHING on TV, this is a site you must visit. Choose your favorite show, choose your favorite show to hate. Either way, it's hysterically funny and a great way to waste an afternoon!

Loved Eden's blog yesterday. It's not just the store, it's an adventure!

Handed out more of my site awards this weekend. Drop on by and take a look at the WINNERS sites.

Until next time, keep your sword sharp and your bow strung! Herete!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home