Delusions of Grandeur

Delusions of Grandeur

Random thoughts by Deoris

Sunday, September 08, 2002

Bizzare Quiz of the Day: I didn't have one.

RANTS

Which is why I'm posting here right now. First, I seem to be awfully busy. Sorry about the infrequent updates. It's been rather a LIFE around here lately. I mean offline as well. Worked three days last week, in fact. So much for the peace of school starting!

But the rant isn't about that. The rant is about living with the mistakes of your past. Ever notice how horribly hard it is? How, when confronted with another person's point of view, all we can see is our side? Ever notice how when someone hurts you, they apologize to someone ELSE to make themself feel better? I'm a tad annoyed right now, as you might be able to tell.

Got a nasty email, you see. I mean down-n-dirty, horriblistic, profanic email. The kind of thing you'd like to send to your mother and don't? That kind. (Joking...I love my mom...LOL) This person who wrote it then sent email to my DH apologizing for it. Not to me. DH didn't see through the ploy, and returned email, forgiving this person. Kind of just makes me feel worse than I did when I got the email. Now I'm just in a stew of anger. I'll have to meditate long and hard to get past it, to find what I'm supposed to learn from it. I think I might just be a teacher in this one, however. Oh well, can't figure everything out at this hour of the day. Suffice to say: *grrr*

I also want to mention that it takes a lot of work to uphold someone else's right to freedom. I support you, Sal, and I support myself and my views as well, as unpopular as they may be.

RAVES

They moved Stargate: SG1 to Sunday night at 9! I'm just AMAZED. It's finally out of the HOLE timeslot at midnight Saturday. I couldn't be happier for me or for the show. It deserves a prime-time slot after 3 long, slow years in bizarre times and days. Go Stargate! (See ya, "Charmed", my boys Jack and Daniel and Teal'c need me. LOL!)

Look for some changes around the website. I'm going to have trim off like 15k of the 25k that's there. My acutal limit appears to be 10k! I had no idea I'd gone so far over. A lot of the changes you won't notice, but since there is SO much to get rid of, you might. If you see something vanish that you loved, email me or something. I'll do what I can to put it back up. :)

Until next time, keep your sword sharp and your bow strung! Herete!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home