Delusions of Grandeur

Delusions of Grandeur

Random thoughts by Deoris

Friday, September 13, 2002

Bizarre Quiz of the Day: Thanks to the Klingons of The New Empire for this gem today.


Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?



RANTS

So, that friend of mine calls. Seems they're coming down for the weekend. I'm not sure this one or next week. No letter of apology, no personal word to me, nothing. And now they'll be coming to visit. Gee. I can hardly wait. Perhaps I should do a sleep-over at Kou's house? Does anyone have the plans to build a punji pit?

So, WotW has been having a few problems this past week. Seems some founder/owner of a certain group (AF) has been on the warpath with some of the WotW members. She's bombarded them with wicked letters, signed their guestbooks in an unpardonable manner, and trolled through the WotW webring to recruit the rest of us for AF. Not satisfied with this, she reported the WotW site to Angelfire for violating the TOS. They removed the WotW site.

There was no violation of the TOS. Angelfire is investigating the matter, I understand. GieGie, founder of WotW has already moved the site to a new URL. Most of us in WotW are just laughing at this woman's antics, but composing little letters of protest of our own.

So, Rose, honey....just give it up. We're miles ahead, and we'll stay that way. And don't come crying to me about how we're all "picking" on you, a sadly disabled woman. Even the disable have a sense of decency and strength. None of us are buying into your pitiable pleas.

RAVES

Hey! My SEA PSP stuff this week was fast, fun, and turned out great! In fact, everyone liked it so well, they've been asking how I did them. I'm very humbled! I did the advanced tutorial and then was asked for advice on it! That's movin' up!

Been moving things helter skelter off the website. If something is missing you loved, let me know. I think some of it might be unrecoverable, but I'll do what I can. Thanks to all the women's webgroups who let me go, and the rings who let me go, and the fight groups who let me go....without a big fight or fal-de-ral. I really appreciate it.

Last, but not least....go do the FUM at TC. ;)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home