Delusions of Grandeur

Delusions of Grandeur

Random thoughts by Deoris

Saturday, January 18, 2003

Writing Successes: Wrote 500 words for Themiscrya. Did a great job, even if I do say so myself.

Music playing: "A Decade of Steely Dan" by Steely Dan. Once again, the DH chose the music here. I have a 3 CD player, this is the third one. I was more interested in "Graceland" by Paul Simon, and in "Greatest Hits" by Elton John. Anyhow, that's what's on today.

Starting looking at the website move. It's going to be a chore and a half. But I think I can cut my usage way down if I move some things off to Angelfire, and I plan to do just that. It means there will be an ad on some of my pages, but they aren't visited TOO often anyhow, so it should be all right. Gives me more room to post writing. If I ever do any that isn't for Themiscrya. LOL

Completed SEA PSP assigment and even posted it. It turned out GREAT! I just love the picture I made to go in the frame, but the frame enhanced it ten fold. Take a gander.

Not much to say in the blog today, really. Got to get going on the site revamp. SO not wanting to do that. I want to play in the MUD! Oh well...

Until next time, keep your sword sharp and your bow strung! Herete!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home