Delusions of Grandeur

Delusions of Grandeur

Random thoughts by Deoris

Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Bizarre Quiz of the Day:



Your magical style is Witch.

What type of Magic do you work?. Take the Magical Style Quiz by Paradox




I kind of figured I'd get "Priestess", and seem to recall seeing the picture that came with that. Maybe I've changed, I don't know. LOL Thanks to Jadea for the link.

Yesterday (and today's) writing will be non-existant as I read "Dead Of Winter" contest entries for Toasted Cheese. Time to pick a winner, so I'm out there choosing one. Good luck to everyone who entered. (Want to enter a writing contest? We even give prizes! Come to Toasted Cheese!)

I also discovered I made a heck of a snafu on the Amazon title page, so I'm fixing that. I've been given the opportunity to write someone "out" of the tribe and I'm kind of excited by that. I have an idea what I'm going to do, even. Not that I'm happy to see her go. In fact, quite the opposite. But I'm always happy to write new things. Then again, there's always the archives, isn't there?

Big kudos to Mollie on her new Absolute Blank writing article. It looked faboo to me and was just the right advice at the right time. I hope you all come on over and give it a read. It's worth it, trust me. (But I don't think it will be up until later today, so check tomorrow!)

That's all for now. Must get going on the contest entries. Do you have a comment? Share!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home