Delusions of Grandeur

Delusions of Grandeur

Random thoughts by Deoris

Monday, September 13, 2004

Whoa, has it been a while, or what? Reason why: Looking for a job. It takes a lot of stupid time.


Please visit Tomato Nation and read her September 11 message. This is very poignant without being over done. Take a look around her site while you're there. She has some GREAT stuff, including her actual Sept. 11 story, which WOWed me. But I think everyone can appreciate "Still Here". http://www.tomatonation.com/stillhere.shtml



As for me, I didn't do much. I had a moment of silence, went to dinner with dad and Leslie, and tried very hard to do little else. I don't think it's a day of 'celebration' and I certainly don't want a holiday made of it. (There's a petition to do this.) Holiday's become days of rest and relaxation and fun. And I don't think there's a thing fun to be had in memory of these hateful crimes that took lives.



I also didn't watch any touching memorials or shows about how it all went down. I avoided the news like the plague. I remember it just fine all on my own, thanks. All you're doing is causing TSS (Traumatic stress syndrome).



Didn't have much else to say. -Deoris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home